KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » OTHER DISCUSSIONS » OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION » Sarah Buxton

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sarah Buxton
imnotsotough
Urban Crazy
Member # 1423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imnotsotough     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does everybody think of Sarah Buxton's new single 'Outside My Window'?

I loooove the song. But, I also love Sarah's voice & song writing. hehe

Posts: 346 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
urbangirl20030
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urbangirl20030     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love Sarah and love that song! The first time I heard it, I ran to the Sirius radio that has the display showing who is singing, just to see who it was. I was thilled when I saw it was her.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 3608 | From: Petaluma, Ca | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annissa
Guitar Monkey
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annissa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Sarah - she's one of the funniest people - just love her sassy-ness! Last January she performed at the FM 106 in the round thank you concert and sat next to my buddy Steve Azar. I was surprised at how good their voices sounded together. I hope one day they cut something together!

I love OMW and post the la la on my FB page all the time! It's my feel good happy song - you can't help but smile when it's on!

--------------------
http://www.steveazarfans.com
"I wish the ring had never come to me."
"So do most who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." Frodo and Gandalf - FOTR
It's all about the music.

Posts: 2457 | From: Illinois | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imnotsotough
Urban Crazy
Member # 1423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imnotsotough     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the video too. I can't believe that it was only made with $80!

I am soooo happy that her album FINALLY has a release date! 02/23/2010!!!

Posts: 346 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com