KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » OTHER DISCUSSIONS » OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION » Myspace layouts (Page 1)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Myspace layouts
katie10
Urban Fan
Member # 13764

Icon 2 posted      Profile for katie10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will gladly make some Keith Urban MySpace layouts, for anyone that wants one. :]

Just leave your requests in this topic, and I'll try my hardest for y'all! Rock on! [guitarist]

(I must admit, I've been looking for a reason to use that smiley!)

--------------------
July 3 backstage in Austin, TX!
July 5 in Houston, TX!

Posts: 90 | From: Houston, TX | Registered: Jun 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
mlb212522
Guitar Monkey
Member # 10563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlb212522     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I might need one. I would love a Keith one. I think I might let you pick the pictures that will work well with MySpace. I am a new myspace user. Thanks.

--------------------
~Tiffany~

2006 x2
2007: x3 +(BSE)
2008: x4
2009: State College, Charleston, Roanoke, Greenville, Charlotte, Raleigh, Charlottesville, Nashville

May 9, 2009: State College, PA! ~ *Met Keith*!

Posts: 2664 | From: Martinsville, Virginia | Registered: Apr 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
urbancrazy08
Guitar Monkey
Member # 9456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urbancrazy08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya i could use one too and i will let you pick the pictures

--------------------
~GINA~
 -
~Siggy By:ChrissyMarie

12.02.05 Saint Louis
02.08.07 Chicago
06.28.07 St. Louis
07.27.07 Moline

CANT WAIT FOR: NOVEMBER 16th

♥LOVE CONQUERS ALL♥

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r131/urbancrazy08/

Posts: 3802 | From: Illinois | Registered: Dec 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
KeithUrbanFanEtc.2011
Guitar Monkey
Member # 11644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeithUrbanFanEtc.2011     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mlb212522:
I think I might need one. I would love a Keith one. I think I might let you pick the pictures that will work well with MySpace. I am a new myspace user. Thanks.

Tiffany, could I possibly have your MySpace? It's been a while since Emily, Daphers, and me and you have got to talk together!

--------------------
Kelsey --
Love Conquers All
 -
Made by Kelly -- Nicole's Magic Forum

St. Louis - June 28th '07
Moline - July 27 '07

Request Keith at your local radio stations!

Posts: 1432 | From: Illinois/Monkeyville | Registered: Nov 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
katie10
Urban Fan
Member # 13764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katie10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't know which pictures to use, so I used one of the wallpapers that aiiiiiing x3 posted in Urban Creations as the background. The code's at

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dg7g5rgg_34g77xpf

for all that want to use! If anyone has any specifics (no contact table code, special colors, special pictures, etc) then be sure to tell me those! Anything to help me narrow down what the final result will look like helps bunches. [wink]

Also, you can holler at me for anything through the page I made for Nabru

myspace.com/keithsnabrumonkey

if you want anything!

--------------------
July 5 in Houston, TX!

Posts: 90 | From: Houston, TX | Registered: Jun 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
mlb212522
Guitar Monkey
Member # 10563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlb212522     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much!

--------------------
~Tiffany~

2006 x2
2007: x3 +(BSE)
2008: x4
2009: State College, Charleston, Roanoke, Greenville, Charlotte, Raleigh, Charlottesville, Nashville

May 9, 2009: State College, PA! ~ *Met Keith*!

Posts: 2664 | From: Martinsville, Virginia | Registered: Apr 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightStar
Urban Newbie
Member # 13922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MidnightStar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes can someone please make me a myspace layout. Im hoping that someone can make a love layout. Something that says love with hearts and roses and that if tiled it will still look good. Or it could be something romantic as long as it has to do with being in love. I want the text to look good with the background. I don't want it to say I love my bf or anything. It can say love on it or some lovey saying but thats it. If someone could do this for me I would much appreciate it. And I would be happier then you know.

--------------------
Melissa
 -

"Love is a balance of holding on and letting go"-Keith Urban

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

Posts: 7 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
katie10
Urban Fan
Member # 13764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katie10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a pink and peach hearts layout:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dg7g5rgg_35dj9v9r

The background looks like this:
http://www.romanticjoys.com/love_backgrounds/love_backgrounds_03.shtml

--------------------
July 5 in Houston, TX!

MidnightStar
Urban Newbie
Member # 13922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MidnightStar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't want one from a site because I've seen just about everyone out there and it isn't what I'm looking for.

--------------------
Melissa
 -

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

Posts: 7 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
katie10
Urban Fan
Member # 13764

I can make you a layout just fine, but I can't make backgrounds. I'm horrible with graphics. If you get a background picture or something that I can work off of, I can happily make you one.

Photoshopping is not a talent of mine, unfortunately.

--------------------
July 5 in Houston, TX!

MidnightStar
Urban Newbie
Member # 13922

Katie10 a layout is oool. I just wanted something that really says love in a romantic sort of way. i rally big on the hearts and roses. Can you make sure that the layout will look good on any size monitor so that when I go to view it on my home comp the background fits the whole screen. Please and thank you.

--------------------
Melissa
 -

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

katie10
Urban Fan
Member # 13764

I used a giant picture of a rose as the background on this one. It fills up my entire screen just fine.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dg7g5rgg_37hhf4ww

--------------------
July 5 in Houston, TX!

MidnightStar
Urban Newbie
Member # 13922

the background doesn't show up on my mysace.

--------------------
Melissa
 -

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

katie10
Urban Fan
Member # 13764

I don't know why it's not. The background's still online and the layout works fine when I test it.

http://wallpapers.diq.ru/wallpapers/45/Fall_Red_Rose.jpg

That would be the background image that I used. :\

--------------------
July 5 in Houston, TX!

MidnightStar
Urban Newbie
Member # 13922

Still nothing but thanx for trying anyway.

--------------------
Melissa
 -

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com