KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » OTHER DISCUSSIONS » OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION » Front Row seats

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Front Row seats
Lori82461
Urban Newbie
Member # 14665

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Lori82461     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all Keith Urban [guitarist] Lovers out there.I have only seen him once and I really didn't have very good seats the last time.I am in Spokane,Wa.,and I was just wondering about front row seats.The tickets I'm interested in are on the floor and is the front row on the right.I'm kind of a short person 5'2.I would love to see him up close [love3] .Could you all tell a little about front row seats.I would really appreciate any info out there.Thanks,Lori [bow]
P.S I love this site and thanks for all who post here.

Posts: 7 | From: Spokane Valley,Wa. | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
southernbellshel3
Just Registered
Member # 20907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for southernbellshel3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Lori! [cool]
I just went to the keith Urban/ Taylor Swift concert and had good seats but not on the floor! I saw the people who sat on the front row and also 1 of my friends sat there to and she did not like it! She said that there was just way to many people and it was like you were chlosterphobic! I hope you get the seats you want! Bye!
Shelby
P.S. Have a GREAT time! [hyper]

Posts: 1 | From: Somewhere, Georgia | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lori82461
Urban Newbie
Member # 14665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lori82461     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Shelby, [cheering]
I changed my mind on the floor seats.I got my tickets and I hope they will be good.Thanks for the info,Lori [bow]

Posts: 7 | From: Spokane Valley,Wa. | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terrilynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you got your tickets. Hope to read a review of it.

--------------------
06/04/05*8/17/07*04/09/08
 -

Posts: 5422 | From: maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com