KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » KEITH URBAN DISCUSSIONS » RIPCORD » Long Hot Summer!

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Long Hot Summer!
urbansummer
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1788

Icon 4 posted      Profile for urbansummer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[cheering] [party] [guitarist]

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this song! Bought it on iTunes, and went walking - had it on REPEAT for over a solid hour!!! (And I'm still replaying it all day today!) Great workout song, but even better HIT for KU!!! I'd love for this to come out after PYIAS, but think it would work better to be released as a single next June - for the Long Hot Summer!! [cheering] [party] [cheering]

GREAT song, Keith!!! Two for two! Can't wait for the rest of the Album (Get Closer)!! Should be FANTASTIC!!!

--------------------
 -

"You've got to try a little kindness" - Glen Campbell

Posts: 3074 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
urbangirl20030
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urbangirl20030     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this song too and today I got Without You and I think I love it even more!! I really can't wait for this new album, it's sounding so good! [cheering]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 3608 | From: Petaluma, Ca | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
urbansummer
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urbansummer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right, Gail, [highfive] this will be an awesome album/CD!! [love1] Can't wait! It seems like Nov 12th will never get here! LOL

I, too, purchased Without You, and love it!! Still only listened to LHS during my entire workout this morning. LOVE IT!!! [grin]

I also purchased PYIAS video from iTunes! Thanks, Keith for making this available on iTunes so soon!! Love that! [thankyou]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 3074 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kath Urbahn
Urban Newbie
Member # 29716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kath Urbahn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. I thought PYIAS was my fave off this one. Then I thought LHS was, then I thought YGF was... now I think LHS and YGF are tie. This is going to be one incredible album. xo

--------------------
"It's a long, hot summer, we should be together, with your feet up on the dashboard now."

Posts: 11 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kath Urbahn
Urban Newbie
Member # 29716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kath Urbahn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In fact, this may be the best thing he's produced to date. It gives me chills to think about it.

--------------------
"It's a long, hot summer, we should be together, with your feet up on the dashboard now."

Posts: 11 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caroline Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I for one....am on the edge of my seat!!!I can't wait till the New album to come my way!!! [biggrinlove] [cheering]

--------------------
The love we give away is truly the love we shall keep.

Posts: 3345 | From: florida | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kuAngelB
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kuAngelB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't Wait Can't Wait Can't Wait [cheering] [heart]

--------------------
 -
*Bonnie*Customs Agent~12/17/05 San Jose~Thanks Monkeyville:)

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Posts: 1718 | From: Sunnyvale, California | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sittinheredreamn
Urban Fanatic
Member # 1986

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sittinheredreamn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been a terrible KU fan lately! I'm totally out of the loop. I haven't heard this song yet. Time to get on the ball!!

Good to see you guys still on here! [grouphug]

Posts: 1087 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caroline Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is it about Keith's music that stirs my soul??
With the Autumn season,the colors,the culmination of the season's glory,a feeling of Completion with Keith's new album,"Get Closer".
Simple changes of the season,and a glorious season it is!!
My favorite song is"Without You".It is the finest!A gift to me,like fall flowers....it gives me a tender heart that freely gives of the love that blooms there!Seasons change and wounds do heal!
Prayers,a special gift and when those prayers get answered,it's pricless and it blooms with an endless love........Life is precious just like the changes of the seasons....and your full participation is required...lol....Nature will shape the gifts in return.....nothing like trails of smoke drifting through the forest on a fall evening,and within those smoky trails,Keith's music drifts with it.Yes....Autumn and Keith is quite a charmer inmy life!!

--------------------
The love we give away is truly the love we shall keep.

Posts: 3345 | From: florida | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Debbie B
Just Registered
Member # 22014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Debbie B     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the new video!!! "Long Hot Summer" !!!
Posts: 2 | From: United States | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
urbansummer
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urbansummer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just bought this FANTASTIC video!! [love3] [guitarist] [cheering]

This is still my favorite song on the album! [grin]

--------------------
 -

kuAngelB
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kuAngelB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the song and video [biggrinlove]

--------------------
 -
*Bonnie*Customs Agent~12/17/05 San Jose~Thanks Monkeyville:)

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Posts: 1718 | From: Sunnyvale, California | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twiggy
Guitar Monkey
Member # 9373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twiggy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[eek] [eek] [eek]

--------------------
 -
"I wrote it and God said 'Well, I'm gonna' hang on to them and when you're going through this I'll give it back to you.' And that's exactly what happened."-KU about "But for The Grace of God"
God's Grace is sufficient!
http://faithriders.com/about.html

Posts: 1566 | From: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com